Barback / Cashier / Barista - VIroqua Café
About Wonderstate Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Wonderstate has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Our cafes provide the space for our friends and members of the community to engage and connect over the common interest of great food and drink. Wonderstate seeks team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited and uplifting work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service and stellar coffee drink preparation
- Have a desire to learn and advance your skills as a barista
- Ability to work the espresso machine and other brew equipment
- Work well within a team
- Cash Management
- Be punctual and tidy
- Customer Service Enthusiast
- Ability to remain calm and personable in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
- Passion for specialty coffee
- Desire to bring joy to others and engage with community
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 30 lbs.
- Previous Barista experience encouraged, but not required
- Passion for ethically sourced, organic, high quality coffee and food, and supporting farmer cooperatives
- Good sense of humor a must
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com with the name of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Wonderstate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.