Baker Bayfield Cafe
About Wonderstate Coffee
Since 2005, Wonderstate Coffee has worked directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability, and farmer compensation. Our Bayfield Café shares the same high standards and delivers inspired coffees and delicious foods featuring fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Wonderstate Coffee seeks team members who share our mission and values and are eager to join our Bayfield Café.
Compensation & Hours
Full and part-time positions
Starting wage $10/hr + tips DOE
Current seasonal hours (May- Oct 4): 7am-4pm
This position is responsible for creating high quality, delicious baked goods for our customers. Although working within a set menu, the baker will bring creativity to the team, working with fresh, local and organic ingredients.
Core Responsibilities● Create fresh baked goods daily
● Keep the kitchen organized, clean and functioning
● Recommend areas for improvement and efficiencies
● Handle basic baking equipment
● Other tasks as needed and assigned, sometimes beyond kitchen duties
● Responsible for holding cleanliness standards
● Reliable, efficient and quick in the kitchen
● Strong verbal communication skills
● Passion for ethically sourced, organic, high quality coffee and food and supporting farmer cooperatives
● Comfort with working independently and making judgment calls
● Excellent organization, multitasking ability and efficiency
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with
position title "Baker" in the subject line.
Wonderstate Coffee is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.