Wonderstate Madison - Kitchen Lead
Kitchen Lead - Salaried
About Wonderstate Coffee
Since 2005, Wonderstate Coffee has worked directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability, and farmer compensation. Wonderstate Roastery is 100% solar powered, and roasts coffee to order to ensure freshness. Our cafés share the same high standards and deliver inspired coffees and delicious foods featuring fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Wonderstate Coffee seeks team members who share our mission and values and are eager to join our Madison Café.
Wonderstate Coffee is looking for a motivated, creative & experienced person to lead the food program at the soon opening Madison Café. The Kitchen Lead will work closely with the Café Manager and the Culinary Program Manager to design, implement and execute the scratch food offerings at the café. Wonderstate is dedicated to serving food with integrity; locally sourced, organic and supportive of local food systems. The café will serve food daily from 7am-3pm.
- Management/leadership experience.
- Can give and receive feedback respectfully.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Impeccable follow through.
- Exemplary kitchen skills.
- Desire to continually be challenged and grow as a professional.
- Passion for ethically sourced, organic, high quality coffee and food, and supporting farmer cooperatives.
- Model best practices of work ethic, dedication, communication and treatment of co-workers, employees and vendors.
- Safe Serve certification
- Weekend hours required
Salaried BOE, PTO, coffee perks
Please attach a resume and apply at: https://hire.wheniwork.com/
Wonderstate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.