Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Location: Flexible. Must be able to commute to Viroqua, WI weekly.
About Wonderstate Coffee
Since 2005, Wonderstate Coffee has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Based in southwest Wisconsin’s Driftless region, Wonderstate Coffee seeks team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited, family-friendly work environment.
Wonderstate is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our team. Your role is to foster a strong presence on social media platforms. You will advance the work of the Marketing Department by implementing marketing strategies and projects as well as responding to comments and engaging with our audiences. We are a small, nimble team in a growing company. Your work will be an essential part of both the short and long-term growth of Wonderstate. The Social Media Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Manage all social media accounts for the Wonderstate brand and three Wonderstate Cafés
- Collaborate with the Design and Content Marketing Specialist and utilize the content calendar to plan, schedule and publish posts and stories
- Respond to DMs and comments in line with the Wonderstate brand and our commitment to excellence and strong relationships
- Review insights, campaign performance, and prepare reports
- Propose optimization of content and additional strategies based on insights and customer engagement
- Research, identify and engage brand-aligned partnerships with key organizations, companies or individuals
- Identify new integration opportunities with the website
- Research social media trends and ideas to better leverage social platforms
- Organize Wonderstate photo, video, design and written content
- Experience managing Facebook & Instagram accounts
- A good understanding of social media KPIs
- Highly organized with a good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized and attentive to detail with a customer-oriented approach
Skills That Are a Plus
- Experience using digital cameras, tripods, lenses and flash attachments
- Ability to take high-quality photos capturing a wide variety of subject matter (food, people, merchandise, etc.)
- Knowledgeable and application of Graphic Design principles
- Well versed with using various apps and platforms such as: Monday.com, Adobe CC, Excel/Sheets/Numbers, Later.com, Shopify
Hours, Wage & Location
- Hourly, Rate Commensurate with Experience
- 18-24/hr wk
- Work location is remote/flexible. Must have the ability to commute to Viroqua.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Social Media Coordinator” in the subject line.
Wonderstate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.