About Wonderstate Coffee
Since 2005, Wonderstate Coffee has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Based in southwest Wisconsin’s beautiful Driftless region, Wonderstate Coffee seeks new team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited, family-friendly work environment.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for customer support and fulfillment oversight of Wonderstate’s e-commerce business. Primary job responsibilities include daily order intake, fulfillment, and supporting the customer experience on Wonderstate.com through timely, friendly, and helpful communication. This position reports to the Production Manager and is tasked with effective cross-departmental communication with the Marketing Department to provide insights and implement marketing initiatives. This position is the lynchpin that connects our direct online customers, marketing department, and production team, and as such is expected to provide a high level of customer service, effective internal communication, and attention to detail.
- Manage e-commerce order processing and fulfillment.
- Maintenance of order intake process ensuring accuracy and continual improvement.
- Acting liaison for fulfillment apps focusing on optimization of tools and user experience across platforms.
- Provide timely and friendly customer support through all general wonderstate.com email inquiries.
- Maintain reliable information and assist in reporting and data management.
- Manage inventory of web fulfillment supplies.
- Provide consistent insights to the Marketing Department to identify trends and highlight areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with and provide support to the general production fulfillment team on a daily basis.
- Honor relationships within the team, give and receive feedback respectfully, express gratitude to others, and actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Exemplify the core values of Wonderstate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel. Familiarity with online platforms is a plus.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to diligently develop, maintain, and follow protocols, systems, and procedures.
- Comfort and aptitude for learning software and digital platforms.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- This position is accountable for all DTC shipments, including building boxes, filling orders, and organizing a dedicated space. As such, much of the day is spent on foot with busy hands.
- Additional time is expected on the production floor daily, where lifting up to 60 lb is required.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with notice.
- Paid vacation + company holidays
- Retirement plan
Wonderstate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title "E-Commerce Coordinator" in the subject line.