Barista at Bayfield Cafe
About Wonderstate Coffee
Since 2005, Wonderstate Coffee has worked directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability, and farmer compensation. Our Bayfield Café shares the same high standards and delivers inspired coffees and delicious foods featuring fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Wonderstate Coffee seeks team members who share our mission and values and are eager to join our Bayfield Café.
As an ambassador of Wonderstate Coffee the Barista will serve an important role of not only creating delicious beverage offerings but also serving as a customer service representative for the brand.
● Operate the espresso machine and other brew equipment
● Provide excellent customer service and stellar coffee drink preparation
● Cafe opening and closing duties
● Keeping a cafe clean
● Light cooking, food prep, and presentation
Requirements and Desired Skills
● Ability to remain calm and personable in a fast-paced environment
● Flexible schedule
● Passion for specialty coffee
● Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 30 lbs.
● Previous barista experience desired, but not required
● Punctuality and tidiness
Hours, Wage & Location
Year-round positions full and part-time positions
Starting wage is $10/hour plus tips DOE
Current summer hours (May- Oct 4): 7am-4pm
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with position title "Barista" in the subject line.
Wonderstate Coffee is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.